The 1899 Station Book lists the site as being 70 mile south of San Francisco via Alameda Point. It was equidistant between Zayante Station and Eccles Spur, with Gibbs being more directly north of it and the small Kenville flag-stop being directly south of it. No siding, freight loading area, post or telegraph office, or water tower is ever reported to have been there. However, photographic evidence of the site includes a long siding running the length of the Meehan site.
|Meehan Station sidings with automatic block signal in the background. Siding track is severely overgrown at left,|
suggesting years of disuse. Mainline at right still in use and clear of debris. (Courtesy Stephen M. Hayes)
The stretch of right-of-way in this area suffered severe damage in the 1940 storm season but the entire area is accessible via the Santa Cruz City Water District access road. No further information about the site is known at this time.